1. Please read carefully.
2.1. User Information: To provide you the Services, we must collect Personal Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information you provide us, from your use of the Services, and from other sources. Here are the types of Personal Information we collect about you:
2. What Personal Information do we collect?
2.1. User Information:
To provide you the Services, we must collect Personal Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information you provide us, from your use of the Services, and from other sources. Here
are the types of Personal Information we collect about you:
1. Information you provide us. When you register for our Services, purchase and/or register domain names, use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel (e.g., BBBE University’s support tickets, emails), you may provide us Personal Information, such as name, email address, phone number, payment information (for Users with Paid Services), information you include in your communications with us and with other users on our platform, and Personal Information contained in scanned identification documents (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport, or official company registration documents).
2. Information we collect when you use the Services. When you visit, download, and/or use any of our Services, we may collect aggregated usage Personal Information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services,
session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying Personal Information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/
time stamps, etc.
3. Information we collect from other sources. We may receive Personal Information about you from third-party sources, such as i) security providers , fraud detection and prevention providers for example to help us screen out users associated with
fraud, ii) social media platforms, when you log-in or sign-up using your social media account, we may receive Personal Information from that service (e.g., your username, basic profile Personal Information) and in some cases, we may collect
Personal Information from lead enhancement companies which help us to improve our service offering; iii) advertising and marketing partners in order to monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns.
To provide our Services, we collect Personal Information about our Users. The Personal Information comes from you when you visit or use our services, Personal Information we collect automatically, and Personal Information we collect from other sources.
2.2. Users of Users Personal Information We may also collect Personal Information pertaining to visitors and users of our User’s
websites or services (“Users-of-Users”), solely for and on our Users’ behalf (as further
described in Section 6 below).
2.3. BBBE University jobs Applicant Information
We also collect information that is provided to us by BBBE University jobs candidates (“Applicants”), when they apply to any of the open positions published at , by e-mail or otherwise (as further described in Section 15 below
3. Why do We collect such Personal information?
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. .To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our Services, based on Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To be able to contact our Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages (as further detailed in Section 8 below);
5. To help us to update, expand and analyze our records to identify new customers;
6. To facilitate, sponsor, and offer certain contests, events, and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners, and grant prizes and benefits;
7. To analyze our performance and marketing activities;
8. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
9. To provide you with professional assistance , only upon your request;
10.To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
11. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We use your Personal Information for the purposes set out in Section 3 where:
1. Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with a website builder, to provide you with our customer assistance and technical support);
2. Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have; or
3. Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests and business purposes (for example, to maintain and improve our Services and the effectiveness of BBBE University by identifying technical issues), provided it is conducted in a way that is proportionate and that respects your privacy rights.
We use the Personal Information we collect about you to provide our services and make them better and safer. We also collect and use Personal Information in order to contact Users and to comply with the laws applicable to us.
4. How we share your Personal Information?
We may share your Personal Information with service providers and others (or otherwise allow them access to it) in the following manners and instances: Third Party Service Providers: BBBE University has partnered with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting and server co-location services,
communications and content delivery networks (CDNs), data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, domain name registrars, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring
services, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement, data optimization and marketing services, content providers, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service Provider(s)”). BBBE University may share the following categories of Personal Information with Third Party Service Providers for a business purpose:
identifiers, including name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers
commercial information, for example information regarding products or services purchased, obtained, or considered
4.1. We may share the Personal Information of our Users and Users-of-Users with various third parties, including certain service providers and law enforcement officials. The Personal Information may be shared solely in accordance with this policy. Law Enforcement, Legal Requests and Duties: BBBE University may disclose or otherwise allow access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or 0without notice to you.
4.2. Protecting Rights and Safety: BBBE University may share your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of BBBE University, any of our Users, any Users-of-Users, or any member of the
general public, with or without notice to you.
4.3. Social Media Features and Framed Pages: Our Services include certain Social Media features, widgets, and single sign on features, such as the “Facebook Connect,” “Google Sign-in,” “Facebook Like”, or “Share this” button or other interactive mini-programs (“Social Media Features”). These Social Media Features may collect certain Personal Information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our Website and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media
Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these third parties’ Social Media Features are governed by their policies and not ours.
In addition, our Services may enable you to share your Personal Information with third parties directly, such as via page framing techniques to serve content to or from ThirdParty Service Providers or other parties, while preserving the look and feel of our
Website and Services (“Frames”). Please be aware that if you choose to interact or share any Personal Information via such Frames, you are in fact providing it to these third parties and not to us, and such interactions and sharing are governed by those
third parties’ policies and not ours.
4.4. App Market Developers: As part of our App Market program, we allow third party developers (“Third Party Developer(s)”) to develop and offer their own applications via the BBBE University App Market (“Third Party App(s)”), in conjunction with BBBE
Each Third Party Developer is bound by the BBBE University App Market – Partner Program Agreement, which among others, contains restrictions on how they may access, store, share, and use the Personal Information you and/or your Users-of-Users
Inc., our US-based subsidiary, in the course of facilitating and providing you (and your Users-of-Users) with our Services. Sharing Personal Information from BBBE subsidiaries and affiliated companies in the European Union and Switzerland to BBBE University’s United States subsidiary will be only when the relevant Model Standard Contractual Clauses are in place.
4.6. Connection With a Change in Corporate Control: In addition, should BBBE University or any of its affiliates undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of substantially all of its assets, your Personal Information may be shared with the parties involved in such event.
4.7. Upon Your Further Direction: BBBE University may also share your Personal Information with third parties for other purposes upon your further direction or with your explicit approval.
4.8. 5. Where do we store your Personal Information?
Users’ and Users-of-Users’ Personal Information may be stored in data centers located in the United States of America, Ireland, Japan and Israel. We may use other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law. BBBEUniversity.com is based in Israel, which is considered by the European Commission to be offering an adequate level of protection for the Personal Information of EU Member State residents.
BBBE University Affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers that store or process your Personal Information on BBBE University’s behalf are contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
5.1. Transfer of EU Personal data : If you are located in Europe, when we will transfer your Personal Information to the United States or anywhere outside Europe, we will make sure that (i) there is a level of protection deemed adequate by the European
Commission or (ii) that the relevant Model Standard Contractual Clauses are in place.
5.2. We may store and process Personal Information in the USA, Europe, Israel, or other jurisdictions, whether by ourselves or with the help of our affiliates and service providers. BBBE University’s data storage providers are contractually committed to protect and secure your
data. Among other things, BBBE University will ensure that there is the adequate level of protection or that relevant Model Standard Contractual Clauses are in place for the international transfer of our EU users’ data.
Privacy Shield Certification: BBBE University And its affiliates, including DeviantArt Inc., participates in, and has certified its compliance with, the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. To learn more about the
Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, BBBEUniversity.com commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should
first contact us at: privacy@BBBEUniversity.com. For the avoidance of doubt, BBBE University does not rely on the Privacy Shield as a mechanism for transferring GDPR protected personal data.
BBBEUniversity.com has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please visit If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request for more information or to file a complaint. The services are provided at no cost to you.